Online orders to the UK under £40 cost £5.95
Online orders to the UK over £40 are FREE
Unfortunately, online orders are unavailable outside of the UK. Orders can be placed over the phone.
1. We will arrange for the delivery of the Goods to the address specified on your order or to another location we agree in writing.
2. We endeavour to delivery all goods within 3-5 working days
3. Subject to the specific terms of any special delivery service, delivery can take place at any time of the day and must be accepted at any time between 8 am to 8 pm.
4. If you do not take delivery of the Goods we may, at our discretion and without prejudice to any other rights:
a. store or arrange for the storage of the Goods and will charge you for all associated costs
and expenses including, but not limited to, transportation, storage and insurance; and / or
b. make arrangements for the redelivery of the Goods and will charge you for the costs of
such redelivery; and/or
c. after 10 business days, resell or otherwise dispose of part or all of the Goods and charge
you for any shortfall below the price of the Goods.
5. If redelivery is not possible as set out above, you must collect the Goods from our premises and will be notified of this. We can charge you for all associated costs including, but not limited to, storage and insurance.
6. Any dates quoted for delivery are approximate only, and the time of delivery is not of the essence. We will not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods that is caused by a circumstance beyond our control or your failure to provide us with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are relevant to the supply of the Goods.
7. We can deliver the Goods by instalments, which will be invoiced and paid for separately. Each instalment is a separate contract. Any delay in delivery or defect in an instalment will not entitle you to cancel any other instalment.
1. You have a legal right to cancel a Contract under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 14 days after the day on which you receive the Product.This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep the Products, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract as set and receive a refund.
2. Your legal right to cancel a Contract starts from the date of the Order Confirmation (the date on which we e-mail you to confirm our acceptance of your order), which is when the Contract between us is formed.
3. To cancel a contract you must contact our Customer Services team by telephoning them on 01443 80 50 50 or by e-mailing them at email@example.com to inform them that you wish to cancel the Contract and arrange a collection of the Products. Please make sure that you quote your order number.. The Products will be collected by a courier from the address to which it was delivered.
4. Unless the Product is faulty or not as described , you will be responsible for the cost of the collection.
5. If you fail to make the pre-arranged collection time then you will still be charged for the collection. You will then need to contact the Customer Services Team to arrange another collection by a courier. You will be charged for each collection, whether it was failed or successful.
6. If you cancel your Contract we will refund you the price you paid for the Products. However, please note we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop
7. If you cancel your Contract we will not refund any delivery costs you have paid.
8. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within 28 days after the day on which we receive the Products back from you. Any applicable charges for the collection of the Products will be deducted from the monies refunded.
9. If you have returned the Products to us because they are faulty or misdescribed, we will refund the price of the Products in full, together with any applicable delivery charges.
10. We will refund you on the payment method used at the point of purchase.
CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
As we aim to get all of our orders to you within 24 hours, we currently do not offer shipment tracking.
DO I NEED A CONTRACT TO BUY FROM YOU?
No. We welcome all customers, existing and new without the need for a contract.
DO YOU HAVE A SHOWROOM?
We currently don’t have a showroom, but our website is filled with detailed images and information on all of our ranges. If you have any further questions about any of our products, then please talk to one of our customer service advisors through the online chat or contact us at the email address or phone number listed below.
WILL ALL MY PRODUCTS BE DELIVERED AT THE SAME TIME?
We aim to deliver products ordered together in the same packaging where possible. However, this is not always achievable, and we cannot guarantee that products packaged separately will arrive at the same time.
If you prefer, we can deliver your order by instalments which will be invoiced and paid for separately.
WHAT IF I WANT SOMETHING CUSTOM?
If you are interested in having any of our products custom-made then please talk to one of our customer service advisors through the online chat or contact us at the email address or phone number listed below.
WHAT MAKES YOU DIFFERENT?
Our Star Mission is to ensure the world sleeps better, dines better and enjoys greater comfort.
We’re a DEPENDABLE SUPPLIER – We’re proud to be the chosen supplier of leading hotels, laundries, universities, holiday parks and spas with our products, and because we always do what our customers want our customer base is growing all the time.
We offer THE STAR SERVICE – We pride ourselves on being industry experts, and we deliver exceptional customer service because we put the customer at the heart of everything we do.
We have A GLOBAL REACH – Global prices rise and fall, and we have the strength to source the best products at competitive prices from around the world.
We use ETHICAL SOURCING – We care about people, so we shop responsibly. We ensure all our suppliers treat their employees in a fair, safe and respectful manner.
We believe in CONSTANT INNOVATION – We’re always introducing new ranges and looking for ways new ways to use materials and designs.
We’re A BRAND YOU CAN TRUST – We’re members of the UK Housekeepers Association (UKHA), the Association of Serviced Apartment Providers (ASAP) and the Institute of Sales Management (ISM).
CAN I GET A DISCOUNT?
To discuss pricing on large orders, please talk to one of our customer service advisors through the online chat or contact us at the email address or telephone number listed below.
HOW WILL I PAY FOR MY ORDER?
We accept debit or credit card payments through SAGE Pay, our secure online system. We also accept payment over the phone. If you wish to do this then please contact us on the telephone number listed below.
CAN’T FIND WHAT YOU’RE
Chat with us on live chat
CALL US ON: 01443 80 50 50
Or email us
FEEFO PRODUCT SCORE
Based on over 1000 votes
WHY STAR LINEN ARE THE
Our products use high quality fabrics, filling and weights but at extremely reasonable prices.
We know the business inside and out. That’s why we produced buying guides so you can find the product that is right for you.
Our friendly team can help you order, answer any of your questions and can offer great advice from fit to filling.
SOMETHING TO HOLD ONTO TO
If you’re anything like us you appreciate something you can hold onto. That’s why our new brochure features our entire range, including our buying guides and top tips.